Welcome to our Products page, as we grow and expand our 3D printing model library we will make available a select number of items for single or large order prints. Please send any purchase requests to:
Rifts® Automated Character Sheet
- The next step in character data collection! This EXCEL® template provides automation to your Rifts® character creation process. Done in Microsoft® EXCEL®, this character template will allow you to build your character with substantial ease and speed. Ideal for the new gamer who doesn’t know all of the Palladium Books® rules just yet, it’s also a highly effective tool for Game Masters and advanced players alike who make multiple characters, NPCs or just like to min/max or theory craft characters between games.
- Dice Roller: A simple dice roller is on the main page of the character sheet to help with character creation or in game dice rolling needs.
- Automated Attributes and Stat Block: All the bonuses and features from attributes are presented in a large stat block allowing you to easily see your bonus to save vs Psionics, Mind Control, etc. You can pick your strength type (Normal, Augmented, Robotic or Supernatural) to determine your carrying and lifting capacity and even your M.D. punch damage if you strength is high enough and of the right type.
Automated Combat Stats: The main page holds a section where you can pull up data for your various combat stats, from hand to hand abilities such as Strike, Parry, Dodge and Disarm, to W.P. bonuses including those of the W.P. Sharpshooting variety. This section draws upon all of your character’s selection of skills and abilities and even offers customization from odd O.C.C. or racial abilities.
- Automated Psionics: All psionics from Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™ and Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria can be selected from a dropdown menu that then populates tables with the information on psionics for your character. Each psionic ability’s data including damage, M.D.C. and range also automatically increases based on the character’s level of experience.
Automated Spells: All Common Invocation, Necromancy, Ocean Magic and Biomancy spells (yes, all the Lemurian Biomancer spells too!) can be selected from a dropdown menu that then populates tables with the information on spells for your character. Each spell’s data including damage, M.D.C. and range also automatically increases based on the character’s level of experience.
- Automated Skills: All skills from Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® World Book 25: China 2 – Heroes of the Celestial Court™ and Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria can be selected and then automatically add bonuses from prerequisites and related skills. Physical skills that provide bonuses also add those bonuses directly to attributes and combat stats. Bonuses that require dice rolls are denoted and can then be manually rolled and added to the character sheet. Custom percent bonuses such as O.C.C. bonuses can also be added to individual skills.
- Automated Cybernetics & Bionics: All cybernetics and bionics from Rifts® Ultimate Edition along with some favorites from other books can be selected from dropdown menus which then tabulate bonuses and add them to your combat stats. Prices also sum up so an enterprising Headhunter can keep track of his hardware and upgrades. Simple cybernetic body part diagrams even allow players to allocate the locations of their various cybernetic and bionic components
Freeform O.C.C. and Racial Power Section: A section for non-standard powers, special O.C.C. or racial abilities allows the player to add custom skills and powers that can be linked to those features to draw upon the character’s level of experience, I.Q. bonus or other stats so powers grow as the character advances.
- Character Building Section: On the main page of the document is a section to help you build your character, from customizing attributes, to adding non-standard bonuses from O.C.C. or racial abilities, to an Optional point buy system for attributes.
- Helpful Hints and Suggestions: Red triangular tabs appear throughout the document. Hovering over the red tab with the mouse cursor will reveal useful data from sourcebooks, hints, suggestions and other information, such as what a particular stat means, how it’s used in the game and what things can add bonuses or affect it. There is also a page with overview instructions on how to use the sheet, and a number of instructional videos will be posted via Palladium TV on the ins and outs of the character sheet. The first can be found here at Youtube.
- Portrait: A special sheet is set up so you can add an image to the document for a custom portrait for your character. That image is then displayed on the main page and is protected from accidental movement or deletion from the main page.
Password Protected: Several pages of the document are password protected so players won’t accidently delete formulas and ruin the character sheet’s automated features. The password is provided so players can customize the sheet to their liking then protect the sheet again so they don’t undo all their hard work.
- Note: The file is best used in Microsoft® EXCEL® 2016 or above. Some data may be lost if not using Microsoft® EXCEL®, such as when using similar products like Open Office.
You can purchase the Rift® Automated Character Sheet from DriveThruRPG here.
You can check out Palladium Books® large line of Rifts® titles as well as the Megaverse® of other game in their library, here.
Collapsible Spiral Dice Towers
Our latest in innovation game support! These special Dice Towers spiral open to become a dice tower and keep you dice collection from rolling of the table during a gaming session.
See the video below on how to open and collapse your Wildcat Collapsible Spiral Dice Tower.
Order now at firstname.lastname@example.org and while supplies last, receive a free set of Chessex Dice to go along with your new Collapsible Spiral Dice Tower!
Collapsible Spiral Dice Tower: $85.00
We are now offering Chessex Dice for sale. Be sure to order a Collapseable Dice Tower to get a free set of Chessex Dice, this is a limited time offer so be sure to get your order in soon!
Speckled Dice: $7.50
Nebula & Borialis Dice: $11.00
These extremely helpful Smartphone stands enable you to prop up your smartphone by our computer to better angle your phone during Skype or Facetime video calls, checking messages, simply keeping an eye on the weather, tweets or other data from your smartphones various Apps. The straddling base is high enough to also permit a cable to be plugged in for charging and the concaved profile also helps amplify bottom based speakers in most smartphones.
Standard Colours $12.00
We often get asked what colours can we do stuff in? Well here is our official colour pallet of filament we either carry in stock or can readily order for a specific project or custom order.
True Colours are what we typically have in stock (left to right): True Red, True Brown, True Orange, True Yellow, True Green, True Purple, True White, Warm Gray, Cool Gray, True Black and Natural (Raw PLA, no colour, semi-transparent).
Specialty Colours we often have in stock, but also cost about +50% to +100% more than True Colours, with the exception of the Glow in the Dark Filament which is +400%, the Translucent series is a semi transparent plastic reminiscent of “see through hard candy” (left to right):Robin’s Egg, Jadeite, Lemon Drop, Glow in the Dark (+400%), Sparkly Dark Blue, Sparkly Black, Translucent Red, Translucent Orange, Translucent Yellow, Translucent Green, Translucent Blue, Translucent Purple, Neon Green, Neon Orange and Neon Pink.
Limited Colours we have a few in stock but increase the cost typically by +50% to +100%: Light Brown, Peach, Photochromatic Blue, Ocean Blue, Army Green and Khaki
Our supplier is also promising us a special PLA Composite Material in the new year that will allow us to print Limestone, Iron, Bronze and Maple Wood! So Excited to start making some of these items.